Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Dot your i's, cross your t's

Visas are important.

I'm pretty used to getting my passport stamped when I bounce around Central America or Europe but shit, India wants you to take care of this stuff beforehand and I've done a terrible job of that. I'm hoping against hope that this all works out before I leave....otherwise, I reckon I'll have to find out where the Indian embassy is in Belize or Mexico.

Actually, as I reflect on this, I'll just come back after Mexico and Belize and take care of all that then. I'm not on a schedule!



Aside from being blind as a bat, Mr. Barrett, you have incredibly healthy eyes

I'm getting new glasses. The cool thing is that my prescription is not so radically different from what it's been for the past decade. As it is, I figured I best get new and more durable glasses and sunglasses before I split. I have this image of watching my spectacles go blowing off my face and then me squinting. A lot.

Lastly, I'm hoping, really hoping that this India thing isn't further delayed by the visa process. Actually, it's not the process: it's my own lackadasical attitude. Of course, if I have to stick around in Belize or Mexico longer than I thought to take care of it there, that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment