Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Elephant Walk


No, not the movie. I rode an elephant. C'mon. How many people can say that took a spin on an elephant? Well, in Asia, probably billions over the years. Let me rephrase this:

How many of your friends and neighbors do you know – in the U.S., that is – who have ridden an elephant? In India? See? Not so many, right?

An elephant, by the way, is not a Ferrari. You won't make hair-pin turns, for example, at 80 mph. On the other hand, I understand that they can move pretty fast if they're excited.

I'm glad my elephant wasn't excited.
How you mount an elephant. (um...)

NOT "all dressed up and nowhere to go." This big ol' boy was all done up for a party later in the afternoon.
 Views From A Pachyderm:






"Nice trunk." "Bet you say that to all the elephants."

No comments:

Post a Comment